Chase's 1st birthday party was a hit! He is loved by so many people!!! Chase loves the "Hot Dog" song on the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show so that's the theme we went with. I had a Mickey Mouse onsie made for him, made a Mickey Mouse cake for him (ordered another for everyone else), Mickey Mouse balloons, Mickey Mouse sign in book and of course HOT DOGS! Several family and friends came over to celebrate our little man turning the "Big One" and Chase was a trooper. He did great the entire time people were here. I think it helped that he got a morning nap in before everyone arrived. =) Thanks to everyone that made this day special for our family!
Here are some pictures of the day...
Trying to open presents

First taste of CAKE! He loved it!!!

Family photo before the cake destruction

Chase's Cake

The "everyone" birthday cake

Sign in book

Mantle decorations

Chase's Monthly Pictures
.JPG)
Chase's Birthday onsie
Hahaha! In the family photo the look on his face looks like he knows he gets to destroy a cake in the near future! Looks like a great party. I'm loving the posts and updates!
ReplyDelete