Sunday, June 13, 2010

9 Months (a week and a few days...oops)

I'm a little behind on updating what Chase is doing at 9 months. He was sick for his 9 month "birthday" and we've been gone some so I haven't had the time.

So here we go...Chase is on the move! He does this centipede, seal like move and it's quite funny. It looks like it would really hurt his stomach but I guess it doesn't.

He pulled up fo the first time as well. I put him in the laundry basket to "contain" him while I put the clothes up. When I came back he was standing up holding on to the side. He sat back down before I could get a picture.

He LOVES the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" song and will sometimes do some of the hand motions by himself. It's sooooo cute!

We started giving him Cheerios and puffs and he loves them. Zoe loves the ones he drops on the floor. =)

He also likes to throw things. I'll sit him in front of me and roll the ball to him and he throws it back. YAY!!!

At his 9 month check up he was 17lbs 9oz(25%) & 27.5 inches long(50%)

I'm still in such amazement at how fast he's grown and what all he's learned. He is such a joy and we are truly blessed to be his parents.
We sure do love you silly boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment