Monday, July 12, 2010

10 Months Old

Chase is 10 months old now!!! Seriously where has the time gone?!?!? He seems to be learning so much so fast.

So here's what he's doing now:

1. Crawling all over the place
2. Pulling up on everything
3. Says dada, mama, nana, and other babbles
4. Throws the ball or toy to you
5. Shares his toys with us
6. Love Cheerios!!!
7. Claps when we say "Yay Chase"
8. Plays chase

He is such a happy baby! He is great with others and rarely fussy. We go to the YMCA almost daily and the workers love him and know him by name. I'm now Chases's mommy and no longer Stacy. =) When I go to pick him up he gets so excited and does a sprint crawl across the room to get to me. I love it!!!

Chase also loves playing with daddy! They play "chase." Erik says 1, 2, 3 and Chase chunks the toy he's holding and takes off crawling so that Erik has to catch him and tickle him. He laughs and does it all over again! Sometimes Erik doesn't even have to count. Chase will just look at Erik and take off laughing. It's his favorite game!

Oh Chase you'll never know just how much your daddy & I love you!!! No words can describe our feelings for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment